Make More Money With This WordPress Plugin
I absolutely love WordPress, if you don’t know me well enough yet to figure that out. It’s the greatest CMS/blogging tool there is, in my opinion, and that’s mainly because of the extensive plugin collection that’s available.
If you’re looking to make money with your blog, a really good way to go is by using Amazon Associates and doing reviews. It’s how many of the top affiliate bloggers run their shows, because if you’ve got a niche that doesn’t lend itself to finding good affiliate programs elsewhere, there’s ALWAYS something related available on Amazon. Once you receive the payment from affiliate links, you can choose to save that money on a digital bank like Starling Bank. It’s mobile banking made easy. Check out https://expertmoneyreviews.com to learn more about this bank.
(At the end of this post, I’ll talk briefly about how what you link to doesn’t matter as much as what they buy!)
So I get this email about EasyAzon, a new plugin by well-known Amazon affiliate Chris Guthrie that makes your life super easy when it comes to inserting affiliate links to Amazon.com into your blog. I mean, when I say super easy, you have to know that this is coming from someone who used to have multiple tabs open, switching from one to the other to search and copy and paste and everything. Immediately after reading about how the thing works, I went and bought it. I knew it was going to make my life easier, and I can’t tell you how completely right I was!
Benefits In A Nutshell
- No more tab hopping – everything is done from inside your post writing page on your blog.
- Search for a product by name, company, or keyword.
- Include text links, image links, or info boxes with ONE CLICK using shortcodes that you don’t have to remember.
- Localization! The plugin intuitively knows where your visitors are located, and will direct them to the proper Amazon site for them. If they’re in the UK, it sends them to the UK version of the site. If they’re in Germany, it sends them to that one. No more forcing people to buy from the US based Amazon, or dealing with companies that don’t ship internationally.
- Have multiple authors on your blog, and don’t want them seeing your reports? They won’t, unless you add them as a user manually.
- Buy the plugin once, get free upgrades for life and use it on as many blogs as you want for that one-time payment. Forever!
Setting Up EasyAzon
Searching for Products from Inside Your Blog
Hide Your Income From Co-Bloggers
So the bottom line is that you need to have this plugin if you’re going to use Amazon to build links on your blog. That’s it, end of story. I don’t ever recommend something unless I’ve used it and believe in it’s power, and I’m telling you that the time it’s saved me thus far is beyond anything, the biggest benefit. I’m a huge fan.
After you head over and grab EasyAzon before the price goes up (it’s currently $47 for the launch, but is set to go to $67, which is still totally worth every penny if you ask me), check out this post by Darren Rowse at ProBlogger, about the weird things people purchased on Amazon that actually made him money even though he didn’t recommend them!