I’m living in upstate NY, in the home my grandparents raised my father in, focusing on these things:
- Being Mama to the greatest little girl in the world. Playing, loving, learning, and more.
- Supporting my family in every way; Financially, emotionally, mentally. We are three. We are focused on what’s important to us in the moment and for moments in the near future, and little else at this time. Life is too short to stress out about the unknown – Plan, yes. Worry, no.
- Spending as much time as possible thinking about ways to improve someone else’s day. Then doing it. Some days, it’s a home-cooked meal for a friend going through something difficult, other days it’s donating things, time, or service to a good cause. The reasons are two-fold; One, I have always been driven to help people if I could. Two, my daughter is a ‘helper’ too – and I love nurturing that.
- Executive Director-ing inside an amazing marketing company with some incredible people. We are new in establishment only. Between myself and our CEO, there’s over 30 years of experience. And that’s not counting the rest of the team.
- Working on some side projects. (Yep, those three.)
- Learning to breathe more, eat better, be more financially comfortable, and practice gratitude.
- Drinking megatons of coffee because I love it. Eating sushi because I love it. Devouring chocolate because womanhood.
These are my priorities and I say “no” to anything else. If it doesn’t align with where I’m at in my heart and head, and with what my family’s needs are in accordance with my time, it gets a no.
That being said, I am open to receiving requests for things, and you can always ask (I promise, I won’t bite) – firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send over any ideas regarding any of my projects, or requests for posts/interviews.
Last update: October 13, 2016. (Page inspired by Leo Babauta.)